Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead

Mr. and I are headed to Wicked tomorrow night. I can't wait! We bought a theatre package about a year ago to get all of the Broadway shows that mosey over to our neck of the woods. It's been great! We've seen: Beatlemania, Spam-a-lot, Legally Blonde, Mamma Mia (tickets were given to my mom) and our crowning jewel-Wicked. I feel very fancy going to the theatre.

The Mr. is less than impressed. Not that he hates Glenda or anything. It just so happens that DMB and is playing at Principal Park and He loves him some DMB. I think it harkens him back to his college days, and binge drinking or whatever.

This weekend has also been appointed "Fall Cleaning Weekend." You're excited right? I We will be a busting a move washing curtains, organizing, cleaning out closets and finishing up some projects.

If you're lucky I might just show you my newest Craig's List jem.

No comments:

Post a Comment